OTC 2464 / Lightweight Shoulder Immobilizer
This support is designed to restrict movement in and around the shoulder by reducing abduction and arm rotation. It is indicated after shoulder dislocations, separations, minor rotator cuff injuries, strains and other similar injuries.
- Lightweight, breathable components provide excellent immobilization and wearing comfort
- Restricts shoulder and upper arm mobility
- Full contact hook and loop fastening and adjustment
- Padded strap for greater patient comfort
- Slide buckles on strap for easy adjustment
- Breathable, cool cotton sling
- Removable webbing swathe strap
|SIZE||MEASURE BASED ON ARM LENGTH|
|X-SMALL||6 – 11 INCHES / 15.2 – 28 CM|
|SMALL||7 – 13 INCHES / 17.8 – 33 CM|
|MEDIUM||8 – 15 INCHES / 20.3 – 38.1 CM|
|LARGE||9 – 18 INCHES / 22.8 – 45.7 CM|
|X-LARGE||10 – 20 INCHES / 25.4 – 50.8 CM|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our Braces or Supports.