- Heavy duty unit for home or commercial use on a straight-run staircase
- Choose from 2 seat options, including a spacious Plus seat for maximum comfort and 400 lb capacity (350 lb commercial)
- Lift folds away when not in use to allow for more space on the stairway
- Quiet and smooth-riding operation from the rack and pinion drive system
- Plus Seat option features robust design that is suited to handle transfers from wheelchair
- Battery operated with continuous charging along the rail; can be used during a power failure
Heavy duty capacity:
Ready for lifting up to 400 lb (residential applications with Plus seat) on either side of a straight-run staircase.
Two seat choices:
Plus seat adjusts up to 24 ¼” wide and offers 400 lb capacity for residential applications and 350 lb for commercial; L seat adjusts to up to 20″ wide and has a 350 lb capacity for both residential and commercial applications.
Battery operated with continuous charging along the rail using standard power; can be used several times during a power failure.
Onboard toggle controls and 2 reliable radio frequency call stations to call the chair up or down when needed.
Smooth, quiet operation:
From the rack and pinion drive system.
Multiple safety sensors to detect an obstacle and stop the stairlift if necessary.
LED diagnostic lights:
To advise of any issues (not available on Canadian commercial units).
Master shut off:
Will turn off if not used for an extended amount of time.
Swivel and lock seat for added stability getting on and off the chair; additional safety features include retractable seat belt, non-slip footrest, overspeed brake and emergency stop button on chair for commercial models.
Neutral color carriage with attractive stainless steel gear rack and white rail; durable, easy-clean vinyl seat.
Right or left side installation.
Choice of seat:
Plus seat or L seat.
Rail extension brackets:
To create no intrusion at top landing when you have a door at the top of the stairs.
Manual flip up rail for bottom landing. Max capacity of 350 lb with flip-up rail.
Residential, commercial (code permitting), indoor, straight-run stairs
400 lb (182 kg) residential with Plus seat; 350 lb (159 kg) commercial
32 ft (9.75m)
15 ft/min (0.08m/s)
Rack and pinion
24 VDC, 1/3 HP, 2500 RPM
13.5″ (34.3 cm Fold-out width: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
Range of incline:
30˚ to 55˚