The AquaSense Steel Bath Safety Rail provides safety and comfort while getting in and out of the bathtub. Designed to fit a wide variety of tubs, it offers two gripping surfaces.
The Bath Safety Rail installs easily and securely without the use of tools and is manufactured from rust-resistant steel. It features an easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface, and non-marring rubber pads on all contact points.
- Non-marring rubber pads on all contact points for a solid yet bathtub-friendly grip.
- Large adjustment knob offers a good grip and allows for easy, tool-free installation.
- Two independent gripping surfaces allow this safety rail to adapt to a wide variety of tubs.
- Heavy-gauge, rust-resistant welded steel construction offers solid support.
- Easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface.
- Fits bathtub side walls from 3″ to 7″ (7.6 to 17.8 cm) wide.
- Height above bathtub: 15″ (38 cm).
- Maximum capacity: 300 lb (136 kg
- Height above Tub Wall: 15″
- Overall Width:6″
- Clamp Adjustment: 3″-7″
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to custom or specialty grab bars.