The GT710/8710 Nabco Low Energy ADA Automatic Door Opener is designed to automate nearly any new or existing door. The GT710/8710 operates in both automatic and manual modes with a hydraulic back-check that protects the door and mechanical operator from damage when forced open in windy conditions or when manually operated. The Low Energy performance, combined with adjustable opening and closing speeds, reduces energy usage to help offer a prompt return on your investment.
The GT710/8710 is approved for use on fire door assemblies rated up to 3 hours. It’s engineered for interior and exterior use.
- Proven hydraulic design for proven reliability
- In manual mode, door opens with very little pressure and closes slowly providing easy operation for handicapped or elderly pedestrians
- Compact 5-3/4” x 6” (146.0mm x 152/0 mm) cross section
- Low current draw – less than 3 amp, 115 VAC, 1-phase
- Magnum Microprocessor based control with multiple functions to suit your requirements
- Adjustable opening and closing speeds allow the door to close sooner for energy savings or slower for increased pedestrian protection
- “Push-N-Go” feature provides easy automatic operation for handicapped or elderly pedestrians and eliminates the cost of wall switches
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to the Nabco Low Energy ADA Automatic Door Opener.
Click here to contact us