With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any décor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise.
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Bed ships in two cartons
- CSA approved
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Easy to set up
- Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted
- Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any décor and easy to maintain
- Multi-height adjustable by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Bed Height : 16″- 24.5″
- Weight: 149 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs Maximum weight limit uncludes weight of occupant, all accessories such as mattress, side/assist rails, trapeze, any personal affects, etc.
- Warranty: (Original Purchaser) Limited Lifetime on Welds, 5 Years on Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our featured Bedroom Safety Products.