The Bellavita Bath Lift is the lightest bath lift on the market weighing only 20.5 pounds.
This Bath Lifter by Drive Medical was designed with the assistance of healthcare professionals.
It is excellent for standard or deeper model bath tubs. At a minimum sitting position of 2.3″, it is the lowest bath lift on the market.
The comfortable padded backrest can recline up to 50 degrees at the seat’s lowest position – Another market best.
The water-tight hand control floats in water, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing.
Two-piece construction makes this lift easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, and tool-free setup ensures simple installation and operation.
The back folds for space-saving storage.
Washable hygienic covers are available in white, blue or grey, and hygienic cutaway and slim-line profile make handling a cinch.
This product comes standard with four quick-release suction cups providing an anti-slip base for added safety and security.
In addition to all the special features, the lift includes several additional options for your convenience.
An option for two additional suction cups offers the potential for even further security and headrest for additional comfort.
- 4 quick release suction cups for anti-slip bath base
- At 2.3″ the Bellavita Bath Lift is the lowest bath lift available
- Built in safety controls
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- Headrest available as an optional extra
- Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8″
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 pounds
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
- Suction cups adhere to smooth surfaces only, and not textured surfaces
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to the Drive Bellavita or any other featured Bathtub Lifts.