Compliance driven and innovative technology drives the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ BiLevel Humidification System.
With added pressure support and easy adjusting features for users having difficulty adjusting to therapy, the AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ BiLevel makes it all possible and then some.
No matter the pressure settings prescribed this BiLevel/BiPAP delivers the right therapy along with the comfort needed to make therapy compliant and easy.
The Ticontrol feature sets a minimum and maximum time limit for the patient’s perfect natural air flow. TiControl provides timely intervention when necessary during therapy when the patient is having difficulty but allows a normal cycle of breaths to determine need. Simply set the minimum and maximum time limits and let the TiControl do the rest.
Use the Trigger Sensitivity feature to synchronize the respiratory efforts between the patient and the AirCurve 10 device. The sensitivity settings allow the unit to optimize the reading of the patient’s breaths and use the information to perform up to the patient needs and beyond.
Synchronized therapy between you and your unit is possible with the Vsync technology. This advanced leak management feature is a standard feature with all AirCurve 10 devices.
- Track your progress and receive personalized coaching throughout therapy with ResMed’s myAir™!
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ Tube
- Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available
- Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them
- Built-in wireless technology for easy data access
- Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure
- Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures
- Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data
- User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design
- Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Device and water tub)||4.57″ x 10.04″ x 5.91″|
|Air filter||Standard: Average arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust||Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust. >80% for ~0.5 micron dust.|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.|
|Operating pressure range||3 to 25 cm H2O|
|Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)|
|Pressure level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Power level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||34.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Air tubing||ClimateLineTM Air||SlimLineTM||Standard|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 3’3” away.|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to Respiratory Therapy.