The Synthesis Rehab Wheelchair brings the comfort of Broda’s positioning wheelchairs to the rehab space. A variety of Matrx® cushions available combined with Broda’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning, the Synthesis provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Front pivot seat tilt helps maintain a forward line of sight, enhancing socialization and engagement.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Synthesis Positioning Wheelchair is ideal for:
- Improved posture, oxygenation, feeding, and overall comfort.
- Fall prevention and safe patient handling.
- Accommodating hyperextension.
- Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair.
- Decreasing patient fatigue and postural deviations reducing the use of restraints.
Features & Specifications:
- Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 40° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt in Space
- 90° Infinitely Adjustable Back Recline
- 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, and 26″ Seat Width
- 17″, 18.5″, and 20″ Seat Depth
- 32″, 33.5″and 35″ Back Height
- 19.5″, 20.5″, 22″, 23.5″ Floor-to-Seat Heights
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Adjustable Removable Wings for Upper Lateral Support
- Trendelenburg Capable
- Adjustable Length, Articulating and Extending Legrest
- Split-Flip Down Footrest with Angle Adjustable Footplates
- 14″, 20″ Rear Mounted Mag Wheels
- 14″ Mid Mounted Mag Wheels
- 2 x 5″ Front Total-Lock Casters
- 2 x 6″ Single Directional Lock Casters
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity