The Reusable Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines is the washable, reusable filter for use with the DreamStation CPAP Machines from Philips Respironics. The reusable filter is the darker blue of the two filters. This is a single filter and frame only and does not include any other parts or products.
- Remove the disposable fine filter (light blue frame) if attached.
- Place the filter, upside down, under running water to allow the water to clear any collected debris accumulated on the filter.
- Once washed, gently shake the filter to clear off any remaining debris and as much water as possible.
- Set the filter aside and allow to completely air dry before placing back into the DreamStation machine.
- The reusable filter should be washed biweekly or sooner if it appears dirty.
- The white filter is permanently attached to the blue frame and the two cannot be separated.
- The reusable filter should always be installed on the DreamStation machine during use.
- A wet filter should never be placed into the machine.
- To attach the disposable filter to the reusable filter, place it underneath the reusable filter with the slotted side facing up, and the longer edge facing the side of the reusable filter that faces the outside of the machine. Line up the filters and press the reusable filter down to connect the two together, then slide the combined filters into the machine.
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to Respiratory Therapy.