OTC 2939 / Bilateral Hernia Truss
This hernia support is very simple in design and very easy to use. It serves to be a comfortable support for a double inguinal or scrotal hernia in reduction, and can also be used in special situations after a hernia repair to prevent recurrence. Its uncomplicated low profile asymmetric design allows it to be worn under clothing without detection.
- Effective in relieving discomfort while treating inguinal or scrotal hernias, or to control incisional hernias
- 1 3/4″ elastic band with adjustable key hole buckle for simple application
- Adjusts easily to provide the ideal amount of compression
- Synthetic leather scrotal pads sewn onto elastic band to self-align and maintain their proper position
- Elastic adjustable perineal under straps can be tightened or loosened to increase or lessen support
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
|SIZE||MEASURE AROUND THE WIDEST PART OF THE HIPS|
|SMALL||30 – 32 INCHES / 76.2 – 81.3 CM|
|MEDIUM||34 – 36 INCHES / 86.4 – 91.4 CM|
|LARGE||38 – 40 INCHES / 96.5 – 101.6 CM|
|X-LARGE||42 – 44 INCHES / 106.7 – 111.8 CM|
|2X-LARGE||45 – 48 INCHES / 114.3 – 121.9 CM|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our Braces or Supports.