OTC 2376 / Ankle Stabilizer – Exoskeleton
This cool, light weight ankle stabilizer combines the compression and comfort of a soft ankle brace with the rigid stability of an ankle stirrup. A plastic exoskeleton is formed directly onto the soft breathable fabric, forming a network of strategically placed support zones. The fully adjustable strapping system provides optimum medial-lateral control, and will not stretch during exercise. This is one of the most widely used ankle bracing systems today because of its proven performance, comfort and durability. It can be worn after an acute ankle sprain or as a preventative product to protect against repeat ankle sprains during athletic activities.
- Criss-cross nylon encircling stabilizer straps maintain the ankle in a neutral position to prevent inversion or eversion sprain injury
- Stabilizer straps can easily be retightened while still inside the shoe, and the elastic cuff effectively secures brace around the ankle
- Strap system will not stretch during activity
- Plastic exoskeleton enhances protection against a repeat sprain, providing effective treatment following an acute sprain
- Padded heel and tongue fabric is durable and provides added comfort
- Lightweight materials allow full range of motion in the foot and ankle
- Slips on like a sock, slim fit design fits easily into shoes
|X-SMALL||5.5 – 7||6.5 – 8|
|SMALL||7.5 – 9||8.5 – 10|
|MEDIUM||9.5 – 11||10.5 – 12|
|LARGE||11.5 – 13||12.5 – 14|
|X-LARGE||13.5 – 14||————|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our Braces or Supports.