OTC 2097 / Night Splint for Plantar-Fasciitis
The OTC Select 2097 night splint is designed to maintain tension on the plantar fascia tissue in the foot so it can heal in a stretched position at night. Using it can reduce pain upon rising, overall recovery time and the need for medications.
When worn as intended it will prevent the plantar fascia from contracting while in the prone or supine (sleeping) position. The night splint holds the ankle and forefoot in a position of slight dorsiflexion and thus prevents the plantar fascia from contracting, which causes pain.
- Non-elastic encircling strap keeps sock in place on leg
- Non-abrasive fastening material throughout
- Extra soft sock for comfortable wear during sleep
- Non-elastic toe strap maintains tension on plantar fascia tissue to aid in healing
- Does not restrict the ankle joint
|SIZE||MEN’S SHOE||LADIES’ SHOE|
|SMALL||4.5 – 7 INCHES||6 – 8 INCHES|
|MEDIUM||6 – 8 INCHES||8.5 – 11.5 INCHES|
|LARGE||8 – 10 INCHES||11.5 – 13.5 INCHES|
|X-LARGE||10 – 12 INCHES||14 – 15 INCHES|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our Braces or Supports.