OTC 2086 / 6” Wrist/Thumb/Splint/Spica
Constructed from an open cell urethane foam laminated to a lycra fabric for comfort, breathability and moisture absorption. The proximal circumferential strap provides superior fixation of the radial stay which allows for excellent immobilization of the thumb. Distal palmar crease contour allows for 90 degree palmar flexion and full finger dexterity. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers. Available for the left or right hand.
- Petite adult and youth size glove
- Holds the wrist in a neutral position and the thumb abducted to promote healing and minimize pain
- Adjustable radial stay, removable palmar splint restricts wrist flexion, adjusts for varying degrees of support
- Soft lined interior is breathable and offers unparalleled wearing comfort
- Adjustable thumb strap accommodates for swelling and various size thumbs
|SIZE||MEASURE AROUND THE BREAK OF THE WRIST|
|SMALL||6.25 – 7.25 INCHES / 15.9 – 18.4 CM|
|MEDIUM||7.25 – 8 INCHES / 18.4 – 20.3 CM|
|LARGE||8 – 9 INCHES / 20.3 – 22.9 CM|
|X-LARGE||9 – 10 INCHES / 22.9 – 25.4 CM|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our Braces or Supports.