OTC 1797 / Range of Motion Walker
A suitable, affordable alternative to the short leg cast that is comfortable, stable and easy to apply and adjust. Components Enclosed: One molded sole with bilateral contoured struts. One boot wrap. Three contact closure leg straps. Two contact closure foot straps. Fitting and application instructions.
- ROM joint can be fixed in position between 0¡ and 45¡ of plantar-flexion.
- Range of motion adjusts in 7.5¡ increments in both dorsi and plantar-flexion, and can be either completely locked out at any desired interval, or left with desired range.
- Fixed, malleable uprights provide a custom fit ensuring stability.
- Non-skid rocker bottom sole evenly progresses the patient from heel to toe, reducing pressures and normalizing gait.
- Integrating strapping system provides full circumferential compression of the limb, increasing stability and comfort.
- Sturdy injection molded foot piece with padded heel and footplate.
- Breathable, washable fiber liner with sewn in heel pad for added comfort.
|SIZE||MEN’S SHOE||WOMEN’S SHOE|
|SMALL||4.5 – 7||5 – 6|
|MEDIUM||7.5 – 10.5||8.5 – 11.5|
|LARGE||10.5 – 12.5||11.5 – 13.5|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our Braces or Supports.