The Invacare I-Class Adult Walker features a wide, deep frame for user convenience and is lightweight, making it easy to lift and maneuver.
The paddle release mechanism makes folding the walker easy and is ideal for users with dexterity issues.
The Adult Walker from Invacare comes standard with 4 adjustable legs; the front legs may be removed and replaced with 3″ or 5″ wheels that further improve mobility.
- Composite lower side brace for added stability
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver
- Large range of height adjustments
- PVC handgrips wear longer and provide greater comfort
- Width Inside Hand Grips: 17″
- Width Inside Base Legs: 21.5″
- Overall Depth: Opened 17.5″ Folded 4″
- Height Adjustment: 30.4″ – 37.4″
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Patient Height: 5’3″ – 6’4″
- Warranty: Limited Warranty 5 Years
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our featured Walkers and Rollators.