Experience the safety and independence that comes with a Hinged Toilet Seat Riser from Drive Medical.
If you suffer from poor balance, arthritis, limited mobility, or injury issues, you know how difficult many everyday activities can be. Don’t let something as simple as using the bathroom be one of them!
Using the Hinged Toilet Seat Riser means you don’t have as far to bend to sit, relieving stress on your hips and knees. This helps reduce pain and eliminates the need for assistance.
The easy-to-clean raised seat provides a seating surface a full 3.5″ higher than your existing toilet seat.
The Hinged Toilet Seat Riser is durable, yet lightweight and portable requiring no tools for assembly.
It is available in two models to accommodate either standard or elongated toilet bowls.
- Raises the height of the toilet 3 5” for individuals that require assistance sitting on and standing from the toilet
- Hinge design allows riser to be moved out of the way when not in use (Figure A)
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction provides strength and durability
- Lightweight, portable, and easily attaches to toilet bowl
- Easy-to-install on most standard toilets
- Seat Rise Height: 3.5″
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Standard Dimensions: 13.5″ (W) x 17.5″ (D) x 3.5″ (H)
- Elongated Dimensions: 14″ (W) x 19.25 (D) x 3.5″ (H)
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our featured Raised Toilet Seats.