The manufacturer suggests using the Reusable Filter for DreamStation Machines in addition to the disposable filter. Together, the filters are intended to catch fine particles and larger particles such as dirt. The reusable filter is not included with this purchase. The option to select the reusable filter is offered while adding this product to the cart.
Replace the fine filter every 30 days, or earlier if signs of damage or dirt appear. This filter must be replaced; it cannot be washed.
The Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation Machines (Replacement for Light Blue Disposable Filter) is compatible with the following reusable filters:
- Reusable Filter for DreamStation Machines (Replacement for Dark Blue Reusable Filter)
- Reusable Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines
Please Note: The disposable filter may not hold firmly to the Reusable Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines, but to ensure optimal performance, the filters can be held together when installed into the machine.
- The disposable filter cannot be washed. Replace the filter every 30 days or sooner if needed.
- The DreamStation machine will alert the user when it is time to replace the disposable filter.
- The filter is permanently attached to its frame and cannot be removed.
Steps to Combine the Disposable and Reusable Filters
To attach the disposable filter to the reusable filter, place it underneath the reusable filter with the slotted side facing up, and the longer edge facing the side of the reusable filter that faces the outside of the machine. Line up the filters and press the reusable filter down to connect the two together, then slide the combined filters into the machine.
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to Respiratory Therapy.