C-50 / Elastic Pullover Wrist Splint – Reversible
The Champion C-50 Wrist Splint is specially shaped to hold the hand and wrist in the position recommended by physicians for correct healing of sprains, strains and other injuries. It is also suitable for those affected by arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Good Support – shaped aluminum splint keeps the wrist comfortably fixed at a 32-degree angle to promote healing and minimize pain
- Elastic, cotton-rayon tri-tension fabric places greatest amount of support directly around the joint, less around the hand and forearm, least at either end of the splint to prevent binding or cutting
- Pullover style allows quick and easy one-handed application
- Encircling strap with hook and loop fastening provides extra, localized support over strained or injured soft tissues
- Reversible – fits either right or left hand
- After splint is removed, brace is completely washable for easy care
|SIZE||MEASURE AROUND THE BREAK OF THE WRIST|
|X-SMALL||UNDER 5.5″ WRIST / UNDER 14 CM WRIST|
|SMALL||5.5 – 6.5 INCHES / 14 – 16.5 CM|
|MEDIUM||6.75 – 7.5 INCHES / 17.1 – 19.1 CM|
|LARGE||7.75 – 8.5 INCHES / 19.7 – 21.6 CM|
|X-LARGE||8.75 AND UP / 22.2 CM AND UP|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our Braces or Supports.