C-33 / Elastic Wrist Splint
The Champion Elastic Wrist Splint is specially shaped to hold the hand and wrist in the position recommended by physicians for correct healing of sprains, strains and other injuries. It is also suitable for those affected by arthritis and occupational-related discomfort.
- Excellent Support – elastic, cotton-rayon tri-tension fabric places greatest amount of support directly around the joint, less around the hand and forearm, least at either end of splint to prevent binding or cutting
- Shaped aluminum splint keeps the wrist comfortably fixed at a 32-degree angle to promote healing and minimize pain
- Padded thumb closure will not cut into soft tissue between index finger and thumb
- Opens flat – hook and loop closures allows easy self-adjustment for excellent support and custom fit
- Specifically designed for the right or left hand
|SIZE||MEASURE AROUND THE BREAK OF THE WRIST|
|X-SMALL||UNDER 5.5 INCH WRIST / UNDER 14 CM WRIST|
|SMALL||5.5 – 6.5 INCHES / 14 – 16.5 CM|
|MEDIUM||6.75 – 7.5 INCHES / 17.1 – 19.1 CM|
|LARGE||7.75 – 8.5 INCHES / 19.7 – 21.6 CM|
|X-LARGE||8.75 INCHES AND UP / 22.2 CM AND UP|
Please give us a call at 1-800-667-0158 or 705-740-2650 for any inquires in regards to any of our Braces or Supports.